Monday, October 25, 2010

room enough for every ONE!


This is a picture of a few young women and adult women leaders that I worked with in the Church a few years ago.  They came in all different shapes and sizes, they had different backgrounds, different interests, different problems, different hobbies...every ONE of them was different.  That is something I especially love about the Mormon church or the gospel of Jesus Christ, there is room enough for every ONE to belong!  

If you have ever thought that you couldn't be a Mormon because you didn't fit some stereotype in your mind of what Mormons are, you haven't met enough Mormons.  We are a very diverse group of people.  You need to spend a few moments on mormon.org and get to know some Mormons.  I bet you can find someone who has some similar interests, or a similar background, or similar questions, if you look.  I would like to introduce you to Paris.  His story has touched my heart.  Take a minute and watch as he tells his story.  




One thing I know to be true...God loves each ONE of His children.  He wants them all to return to Him someday.  As different as we all are, He loves us!  It is never to late to come to Him, He is waiting.  I promise there is room for every ONE in His church. Please feel welcome to come and worship with us. We want you there!  If you have any qustions please feel free to comment.  I would love to help in any way I can.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

oh my... i've never seen that picture. is that the year of the fire and we went to warm springs?? the girls look so young!! that was my first summer here. loved the girls and serving with you!!