Wednesday, December 8, 2010

'tis the season

i would have to say that one of my favorite things about Christmas is the music! all kinds! i have learned much, and more importantly, felt the spirit so strong as i have heard beautiful music singing of Christ's birth, of His mother Mary, of Joseph, of the inn keeper, the shepherds, the wise men, of every imaginable thing that tells of that blessed night. when my friend emailed me this week with the link below, my heart was touched.  i knew i needed to share it on my blog.



i can only imagine what the choir of angels sounded like at His birth, but i know it was beautiful beyond description. these musicians, singing the hallelujah chorus here in this food court, were amazing as well. i want to keep listening to good music this Christmas season, so i will truly remember "the reason for the season". the humble birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Sister Brook Kenemore said...

that was just amazing! i would probably be in heaven if i was there! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Susan for sharing that, it was just so beautiful to listen to. I hope that you are doing ok.

Love Linda Van Hook